Discuss Quansol Mitre box in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Can anyone recommend a supplier of the Quansol mitre block?..........Tradetiler don't seem to stock them anymore and one supplier I have seen wants an eye watering £50 a shot

W

WetSaw

I've been looking at buying one and that's the cheapest I can find apart from buying 10 directly from NZ.

S

Stef

Diatech in Perth is where I bought mine, that was years ago though so not sure how much they are now.

Reply to Quansol Mitre box in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I recently posted in a DIY Home Renovation forum, asking if anyone could advise me on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I bought some tiles for my bathroom wall, including a shower over bath area The shop...
Replies
Views
I hope you can help we are trying to source (for a match) some 300mm by 300mm matte white taco...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm needing some help , I'm looking to source a tile from del conca , Da Vinci DV9...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay