Discuss Needing Del conca, Da Vinci DV9 ( 15,20 X 120 ) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi there I'm needing some help , I'm looking to source a tile from del conca , Da Vinci DV9, tile comes in two sizes 15, 20 X 120 , I've phone loads of places today and also got word from factory in Italy and they don't have any left I'm hoping there is some somewhere sitting in stock , I bought 11 square metres not long ago and unbelievably a women bought 60 square metre the week before from my tile supplier , I'm wounded , if anyone can help or advise on this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Reaction score
I recommend Tile Bargain Barn. They buy overstocked and discontinued designer tiles in order to provide consumers with a variety of materials at BLOW-OUT prices:) All of their stocked tile is under $3.00 a sf, with many styles under $2.00.

Reply to Needing Del conca, Da Vinci DV9 ( 15,20 X 120 ) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks