Search the forum,

Discuss Needing Del conca, Da Vinci DV9 ( 15,20 X 120 ) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi there I'm needing some help , I'm looking to source a tile from del conca , Da Vinci DV9, tile comes in two sizes 15, 20 X 120 , I've phone loads of places today and also got word from factory in Italy and they don't have any left I'm hoping there is some somewhere sitting in stock , I bought 11 square metres not long ago and unbelievably a women bought 60 square metre the week before from my tile supplier , I'm wounded , if anyone can help or advise on this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Reaction score
I recommend Tile Bargain Barn. They buy overstocked and discontinued designer tiles in order to provide consumers with a variety of materials at BLOW-OUT prices:) All of their stocked tile is under $3.00 a sf, with many styles under $2.00.

Reply to Needing Del conca, Da Vinci DV9 ( 15,20 X 120 ) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen