Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain tile chip repair... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

said and done,
I will try it at the first opportunity.

20171123_153818.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That's something worth having

smokie899

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That's something worth having

Sorry for quoting your post, but for some reason I'm having problems posting and can only post by quoting.

That looks like the exact same kit I have for repairing wooden floors. Minus a few wee bits. £13 of eBay.
Might check it out on a wee chip in my own floor.

I

Italy

Sorry for quoting your post, but for some reason I'm having problems posting and can only post by quoting.

That looks like the exact same kit I have for repairing wooden floors. Minus a few wee bits. £13 of eBay.
Might check it out on a wee chip in my own floor.
There is also a version for wood to 30 €.
this is for tiles and marbles.
I would not know if they are all the same.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just like to say the kit I bought was a load of *****.........
The liquid dried way to quick, by the time you had matched the colour it was rock hard...

Reply to Porcelain tile chip repair... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen