Currently reading:
Ply Bathroom Floor

Discuss Ply Bathroom Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Its entirely up to you which way you go, maybe pop into your local tile shop and ask them ,look on the adhesive bags and that will tell you that you can tile on ply and the thickness it must be before you go and spend xxxxx amount of pounds on something that you may not need,i have bee tiling for 44 years and yes you can tile on ply if it is the right thickness

Reply to Ply Bathroom Floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which is very thick concrete. He wants electric underfloor heating but I'm concerned he'll lose too much...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement