Search the forum,

Discuss pics - letterheads,leaflets and biz cards?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

monty

Hi

Going to be gettin my letterheads,flyers,biz cards etc.. done in the next few weeks...could you post pics of yours to give me a idea??

Thanks in advance :wink_smile:

Monty

D

DHTiling

Its best to personalise your stationary.....lol lol.....dave..

Attachments

• pic10794[1].gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 72
F

Fred

Get on your PC, design, design again. Some tilers just use a quote book from any shop, and puts their name put on the top, your left with the underneath. Your choice.

C

cococay

Nice one dave!!.
Microsoft publisher is a good package to design and print your own flyers and business cards with, you can buy blank cards on sheets, this type of thing.
DECAdry - Business Cards .Coco

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazLC81

You should have a go yourself before paying someone else. I did my own letterheads and cards with help from friends from family (telling me whether it looked crap or not.)

Gaz

M

monty

Cheers lads,

For what it's worth i'm going to get 5000 done from vista for £35.24.
Dont think i can do them myself for that price.

Monty

G

grumpygrouter

Cheers lads,

For what it's worth i'm going to get 5000 done from vista for £35.24.
Dont think i can do them myself for that price.

Monty
Thats an excellent price Monty. Make sure the cards are printed on good quality stock and also that they are sealed. Quality is essential with your primary marketing tools.

Grumpy

M

monty

Its £35.24 for matt finish and £49.23 for the glossy finish...I think i will go for the glossy finish then.. Monty

Reply to pics - letterheads,leaflets and biz cards?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen