Search the forum,

Discuss One wall at a time or around all in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Crumbs

Hi, can someone tell me if you are tiling 3 walls. Do you tile all 3 in rows following each one round or do you do one wall fully at a time before moving onto the next.? Thank you :rolleyes:

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used to set baton the first full tile from the bottom then do 2 rows round the entire room but now I have a laser I cut my bottom row in first and tile one wall at a time I find it quicker

D

Dumbo

Horses for courses . I tile one a time. Whereas I know someone who tiles each wall to waist height before finishing above

D

Dougs Third Go

normally I do one wall at a time. I do like to get a tile on a batten round the room as soon as I can though just so I can take battens off next day and get some bottom cuts in if I have half a bucket left over at the end of a day.

Reply to One wall at a time or around all in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen