Search the forum,

Discuss Nu-Life Stone Care Limited in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

I just did the 2 day training course at Nu-Life Stone Care Limited and have to say it was the best course I have ever been on

G

Gazzer

Wot Deano says ^^^^
A lot of info but hands on learning with outstanding results at the end of it.

M

Mike Philbin

thanks guys it was amazing to meet such a passionate group of people, i'm really looking forward to working with you all and getting involved in the fourm

H

hillhead

I was on this course too, amazing results we achieved.
Very hands on for two days plus the machines and tooling blew us away.
Nu-Life Stonecares course was the best I have ever been in for certain.
Light marbles to dark plus granite was no problem to the Cheetah systems !
The sealers too impressed us all in the same way ! Quick drying sealers!! Unreal.

G

Gazzer

thanks guys it was amazing to meet such a passionate group of people, i'm really looking forward to working with you all and getting involved in the fourm

Mike if you are not passionate about your work then find something else....but if you are , then just "Do it" :smilewinkgrin:

T

The D

2014-01-16 23.48.35.jpg it was nice to meet you all and you pete

Reply to Nu-Life Stone Care Limited in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen