Search the forum,

Discuss Newly Screeded Conservatory Floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

if theres no ufh and if the clients willing to pay for it. is to lay a liquid dpm over the screed 2 coats would be advisable with a sprinkling of silica sand over the 2nd cot of lq dpm so the addy adheres to it better.mapie do a realy good lq dpm I get it by courier from my local ctd . if you require more info on lq dpms you can go to the floor layers forum

D

Dougs Third Go

rule of thumb, 1mm per day per depth of screed, but in this age of culpability always get a relative humidity test done first Gooner. Alan Jackson would be my first port of call as to how to/what instruments to use, to get a relevant reading.

S

SJPurdy

Surely it is the time required for the screed to cure that is the important one - obviously it needs to be dry.

Reply to Newly Screeded Conservatory Floor in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen