Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss newbie tiler :) in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

hallchris_25

Hi first off please excuse any grammer or spelling errors throughout my post :)

I come to you looking for advice.

I am 25 and looking for a career change... i have recently helped my dad tile a bathroom in the house and really enjoyed the work! too the extent now i am really interested in learning the trade.

I know we now live in a time where jobs are hard to come by especially learning a trade and at 25 i think apprenticeships would be a waste off time. So i am considering a fast track course.

My question really is what qualifications do you need to become a qualified tiler? and where can i learn the course?

thanks any help would be highly appreciated

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Chris
Darren here from NE Tiling training / UK Trades Training
We have been trading for 7 yeras now and we have one of the best fast track training feedback on here, we have had hundreds of people on this forum who have done training with us and started off businesses, we cannot make you an exper tilier in 1 -2 weeks but we can show you all the correct methods that you will quickly build on, the standard of work peolpe produce on our course is amazing in a short period of time, if you are thinking of going into a business we fully take care of that as well showing you how to get started and qualified and make the most money from your trade
If you look at the feedback section under North East Tiling Training and have a read through, should give you an idea of what were about, We have a 10 % discount on at the moment for forum members so let me know if you want to take this up, our website is www.learntotile.co.uk

Regards
Darren

Last edited:

Reply to newbie tiler :) in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks