Search the forum,

Discuss New van time in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The inside of the custom is by far the best of the bunch it feels like home but I don't think I wanna be getting my self into 18G's of debt my plan is to buy a 10 plate vivaro of a friend he's had it for t years on finance and it ends in march he wants £5000 for it with 70000 ish miles full history maybe next time round ill be brave enough to get the custom

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm in the same dilemma , i have a merc Vito and a transit connect, I don't know wether to get another Vito and give mine to my employee , selling the connect , or sell my Vito and connect and get two vans the same so we look prettier on jobs :)
I'm not going to get vans on lease I will be buying 2nd hand

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Best van Ive had Andy , 150 thousand on clock and it's drives faultless .
I had a peogeot expert before this and that was a great van as well

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Looking to replace my black 54 plate vivaro, twin Sld are a dream, tailgate to work under, very lucky to find the same.
Looking for a Transporter, will get a loan as not Vat registered and lease works out too much, would be too tatty too on handback.

W

White Room

Looking to replace my black 54 plate vivaro, twin Sld are a dream, tailgate to work under, very lucky to find the same.
Looking for a Transporter, will get a loan as not Vat registered and lease works out too much, would be too tatty too on handback.

I'm not vat registered and when I bought my van including vat the whole price was put against my accounts.

Reply to New van time in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen