Search the forum,

Discuss Montolit Diamond Hand Pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DJT75

Hi

Newby here :welcome:

Does anyone know where I can buy these from? I'm trying to compare prices online but can't find a single store selling them?

Brevetti Montolit Spa

I used them on a course recently & found them very useful.
I'd also would welcome any advise on alternative manufacturers of a similar product.

cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumpygrouter

Hi

Newby here :welcome:

Does anyone know where I can buy these from? I'm trying to compare prices online but can't find a single store selling them?

Brevetti Montolit Spa

I used them on a course recently & found them very useful.
I'd also would welcome any advise on alternative manufacturers of a similar product.

cheers :thumbsup:
Kwiksplit are the UK importers of Montolit products, but Tradetiler has recently started selling their cutters so if you give Dave a call there I am sure he will be able to get them for you.

D

DJT75

Kwiksplit are the UK importers of Montolit products, but Tradetiler has recently started selling their cutters so if you give Dave a call there I am sure he will be able to get them for you.

Thanks.

Yeah noticed they were the UK importers but couldn't see this actual product on their website.

Who is the infamous "Dave" you all talk of?

Edit: I've found him, thanks

T

Terry Cottar

There's a company selling them on e bay and everything else to do with restoration

tel

D

DJT75

What does everyone else use to get a really smooth finish other than just using the wet cutter.

I've only just finished a course & not started working yet, but found these really useful for straighten edges & creating a fake whole tile in emergencies..

D

DHTiling

Very similar to this one..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYPh_WGcBU]YouTube - Fabricate Granite Profile Polish granite Edge ON A BUDGET[/ame]

D

DHTiling

I just got some from ebay but hopefully tradetiler might start and get some stone polishing kit in, including the dry and wet pads...

These are ones i just got but time will tell if they last compared to slightly more expensive ones sold in the uk..

8pcs Diamond marble DRY polishing pad wheel holder SET on eBay (end time 22-Jul-09 11:03:29 BST)

and they took 6 days to come...i have been using them on my latest stone bathroom and seem to be ok but time will tell when i have to polish to a shine with them..

Reply to Montolit Diamond Hand Pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen