Search the forum,

Discuss Mirka Washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andyman1

Hi all

Has anybody used or own a Mirka Washboy?

They seem goodvalue.

I will not be using them all the time but want a washboy that will last, all views welcome:punk:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have a Mirak one so I guess the thread title is a typo. It is ok - does the job well for not a lot of money...however, I have got a Karl dahm sponge to use with it as the sponge you get with the Mirak one lasts about half an hour!

R

richard Kent

I got the KD from tradetiler, I'll be using it for the first time next week so expect some new threads next week on the best way to use it!:yikes:

U

united

I have a Rubi one but I feel it holds too much water which makes me wary when lifting it in a customers house, think I will upgrade to the KD in future :thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
I have a Rubi one but I feel it holds too much water which makes me wary when lifting it in a customers house, think I will upgrade to the KD in future :thumbsup:
my pal has the rubi one as well you have to fill nearly to the top , imo i think its crap, rollers keep falling apart ,wheels fall off

Reply to Mirka Washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen