Search the forum,

Discuss Marcrist ck650 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramico tiling

If its anything to go by the 115mm ones are absolutely fantastic and glide through porcelain.

S

Sean SML Tiling

I had the new ck850 but dropped my grinder amd bemt the blade and I picked this blade up for 15 in screwfix :thumbup: just not sure if its as good as the 850 model.

C

Ceramico tiling

funny,,the last 3 ,,115mm ones I have had all got bent before the blade wore out. And I never misused my grinder or dropped it etc..Its the only down side I have had with Macrist blades so far.

S

Sean SML Tiling

For £15 that's y I bought it cant afford to splash out 45 on a blade if I drop it again.

Reply to Marcrist ck650 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen