Search the forum,

Discuss mapei or granfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jim72

Calling all tilers, just a short note to ask if anyone knows what is best to use. mappei or granfix adhesives/grouts. is it just a personal preference or is there one better than other.
thanks
jim

C

CON5933

Re: mappei or granfix

Hi Jim:welcome:
check out the 'adhesives and grout' section of the forum, opinions vary:thumbsup:

J

jim72

i was hoping everyone would say mappei. another tiling shop has moved along the road from us and they are selling granfix at a very low price to try and take our mappei traders off us, not working yet, but in this financial climate who knows!

P

peckers

i was hoping everyone would say mappei. another tiling shop has moved along the road from us and they are selling granfix at a very low price to try and take our mappei traders off us, not working yet, but in this financial climate who knows!
Granfix, Now that threw a spanner in the works:lol:
I have used both and never had a problem with either of them!
But it is the fixers choice as wot they prefer to use, and from what i can work out most people use mappei

C

CON5933

Calling all tilers, just a short note to ask if anyone knows what is best to use. mappei or granfix adhesives/grouts. is it just a personal preference or is there one better than other.
thanks
jim

sorry Jim, didn't realise you were trade, (and before anyone thinks i'm blind...this was in the new members section:smilewinkgrin:)
I attended the Mapei training day last week and as a result i'm ditching the rest and going Mapei:thumbsup:

W

White Room

Mapei when I get a supplier near enough, Mapei grout from screwfix

Reply to mapei or granfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen