Search the forum,

Discuss Makita or dewalt in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've got a fair few cordless tools from the dewalt XR range, all brilliant and the batteries have exceptional run time, especially the 4 and 5ah.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've just got myself a bargain off eBay
Screenshot_2016-07-20-23-28-36.png
couldn't sleep it's boiling so thought I'd have a browse and there she was calling my name

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had to invest in a little adapter to take it from.half inch square to a standard hex fitting and bam I have my self a best of a impact driver not just a wrench
Screenshot_2016-07-20-23-34-49.png

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just to have another name on the list has anyone used the fein tools other than the multimaster ? I'd hazard a guess they must be real good quality or am I wrong ?

Reply to Makita or dewalt in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen