Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.

OP
R

Raja

hello and welcome to the tilers forum all the best for your search for the tiles in question. :thumbsup:

OP
T

theluckypoet

Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.
I have ten boxes will try to upload a picture soon the box says pasta bianca mfr. 5650 label says #177700 35cm by 35cm was told they were very expensive. The measure is 13.75 by 13.75 inches.

OP
T

theluckypoet

I have the original box however i do not speak Italian so we still might have a match. You had listed 31 cm by 31 cm are you sure?

OP
T

Tryingtomatchafloor

Monocottura 1200 C Ingeliva Ths is what is on the back of the tile. The tile is 12 X 12 ceramic

Reply to Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock