Discuss London Tiling Company in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
At London Tiling Company along with our exceptional portfolio we offer over 20 years of experience and extensive knowledge in every aspect of interior and exterior tiling. Our friendly and reliable team exists of fully qualified tilers in London, who have a passion for turning your ideas into reality.

No project is too small for our team, we are willing to undertake all jobs from the smallest splash-backs to the largest wet rooms you have in mind. Any job we undertake gets the same amount of commitment and extensive attention to detail.

With our London tilers any design is possible from mosaic, diamond, random or whatever you desire! At London Tiling Company we pride ourselves in being professional and trustworthy, our tilers take pride in every job they do!

If you’re looking for a professional tiling company in London look no further! Our tilers will give any room that showroom effect you desire!

Due to our extensive qualifications and confidence in what we do all our works are guaranteed!!!

Reply to London Tiling Company in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley