Search the forum,

Discuss Limestone Roman Opus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TMTservices

Hahah. I know. Its just me I think. Customers are happy as larry. Id still value your opinions though, so will still post pics.

T

Topshop

I bet it will look just fine once the grout is in. That really seems to tie it all together.

M

Mathewleo

So still no pics yet. I am Mathew by the way just quickly send the pics so i put forward my points of view as well.

T

TMTservices

Apologies to anyone whos interested for delay with pic. Job complete now and customer happy, but would still like your opinion. Should I have put them in? Smaller stones to top right of floor. Bottom half ungrouted. Thanks.

Attachments

• limestone colour.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 39
T

TMTservices

haha, that could be a good thing, though I suppose it's because the pic is so small. Lol. Tried twice too!

Reaction score
From what can be seen, the variation in colour is normal imo, I had this concern with some applestone once, but it's just the way it is, and as long as it's consistently sealed you can't do much more than that. :thumbsup:

Reply to Limestone Roman Opus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen