Search the forum,

Discuss lifting wood floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
screwed mate , non floater :)

Find a whole board that's accessible, take the screws out, break the tongues and lift.
Once you get the first one out and can see underneath youll get a better idea of how to remove it, joist positions, pipework etc. Wouldn't go straight in with a ripsaw, catch any CH pipes that those wonderful plumbers have left right at the top of the joist and your behind before youve begun.

Reply to lifting wood floors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm planning to tile my kitchen floor with 8mm porcelain floor tiles (660x440mm). My kitchen floor is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement