Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling of ditra matting. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Good evening. Quick question. Can you latex over already laid ditra Matt to get a few bumps and hollows out. I know this is normally done first but unfortunately it's already been laid.

Many thanks.

I

Ian

So long as you aren't going more than 10mm I wouldn't have a problem doing it and as long as it's isolated areas. Not strictly the correct way of doing it but, we live in the real world [emoji106]

R

rj1884

Thanks for your quick replies. It's 26m2 but I'm hoping that not all needs doing, like you say bits here and there.

D

David Rowell

Good evening. Quick question. Can you latex over already laid ditra Matt to get a few bumps and hollows out. I know this is normally done first but unfortunately it's already been laid.

Many thanks.

Newb question i no but what is meant by latex over what is it sl or different?

D

David Martin

Hi I'm tiling a new floor with underfloor heating and I need to build up another 20mm can I ditra matt on top of the self-leveler

Reply to Levelling of ditra matting. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen