Discuss Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Unused Account 1

A guy started a job with the clips,he never levelled tiles so a few lips already,i went and had a look ,where he forced the tile level with the clips ,i could see a void ,i tried lifting with a bit of force it came up ,this is the next day ,never used the clips myself

O

Old Mod

Order Monday, receive by Friday, excellent value and good quality.

Any of the block clips are good.

2B0EBB07-D9B1-4A4D-BAD0-1FDFA69DF0EC.jpeg

The new ones are blue.
New ones are thinner, but limited sizes currently.

O

One Day

Flame away but I'm using ctd Genesis clips and wedges, the new ones which have one upright and two legs on the wedge.
I thought they'd be rubbish but they're the best I've ever used!
Now if only they came in bulk...

O

Old Mod

Flame away but I'm using ctd Genesis clips and wedges, the new ones which have one upright and two legs on the wedge.
I thought they'd be rubbish but they're the best I've ever used!
Now if only they came in bulk...

Are they the ones that push down from top Mark, like the old Rubi and MLT?

O

One Day

Are they the ones that push down from top Mark, like the old Rubi and MLT?
No, I can't find a picture Marc but the wedge has a slot, making two legs. The clip is a single piece shaped like a T.
They are thin, never break, and very easy to cramp up by hand.
Best of all, they break off cleanly every time.
Hands down, the best I promise!
[automerge]1569187044[/automerge]
I'm trying to use my stock of rls. Got about 1500 to use. I'm sick of them!

Reply to Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks