Discuss Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spare Tool

:rolleyes:I understand what you are saying @antonio , but I find if you use the pliers correctly when inserting the clips they stay upright and don't bend over enlarging the joint gap
All new to me this..so what is the correct way of using the pliers, mine haven't arrived yet but due in next day or so?

J

J Sid

All new to me this..so what is the correct way of using the pliers, mine haven't arrived yet but due in next day or so?
make sure you hold the front of the pliers upright when in contact with the clip while you squeeze the handle to insert the wedge. this will keep the clip upright and keep the required joint correct

S

Spare Tool

make sure you hold the front of the pliers upright when in contact with the clip while you squeeze the handle to insert the wedge. this will keep the clip upright and keep the required joint correct
Cool cheers...you listening Antonio? :):)

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just had 4000 arrive today. Works out to be half the price of any I can get in the uk!? Seem decent quality

Reaction score
I can't see any difference between Block Level and RLS having now used both on several jobs, 2,000 Block clips just cost me £102 delivered - would of been about £170 with RLS clips.

Block do 2mm as well.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've got the pliars but most of the time I just get the ol thumbs on the job

I've had to use Vitrex's dreaded LASH clips on my last job. Only 50x50s so bed not too deep and had to use a couple of pairs of pliers on every clip to take the curve out the bases. Did find using a small chock of wood a great way to fasten them without using tools and destroying the old thumbs.

20161109_122114.jpg

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've had to use Vitrex's dreaded LASH clips on my last job. Only 50x50s so bed not too deep and had to use a couple of pairs of pliers on every clip to take the curve out the bases. Did find using a small chock of wood a great way to fasten them without using tools and destroying the old thumbs.

View attachment 86172
Just use one or the wedges instead of wood that's what I used to do after using few other systems lash ain't that bad I hade Genesis easy level system with a passion

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi gang,it's been asked plenty of times before but who's using what clips at the moment and what good deals are there out there.thanks in advance :)

Reply to Levelling clips | Lash Clips - Suppliers of Lash Clips & Leveling Spacers in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks