Search the forum,

Discuss Legal contract in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

Print out and use, it's legally binding...

Contract.jpg

T

Time's Ran Out

Although I suspect that this form was hidden on page 3 of the marriage certificate, its never been an issue with my current wife (33 years and counting) . When I used to arrange the stag night parties for The Round Table, it was a sought after job collecting the garments from the girls on stage and returning them to their dressing room! And my wife used to by the basque that was used in the raffle prize - the winner having to remove said item with his teeth!
Not very PC but hundreds were raised in the name of charity and quite a lot of money as well:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Legal contract in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen