Search the forum,

Discuss Laying Ceramic/Porcelaine tiles on Manifold underfloor heating. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jojo

I have Manifold underfloor heating with 2 layers of tiles laid on top of the screed. The 1st layer are 7mm thick and the top layer 10mm approx. The tiles need updating again to match the new kitchen. Can another layer of 6mm tiles be laid on the top again ( making 3 layers approx 23mm excluding adhesive) or does the existing top layer need to be removed before laying a different top layer? I appreciate any advice before embarking on anything costly or unneccessary.

Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Laying Ceramic/Porcelaine tiles on Manifold underfloor heating. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.