Search the forum,

Discuss Latest tiling tool you bought and why? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Houston

TF
Arms
Reaction score
3ft rule from Toolman , apprentice broke my last one. Some of the older generation tilers used them and I've continued with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 289
W

White Room

I bought a large micrometer so I can check the exact thickness of tiles and other things, bit ocd I know :oops:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A vinyl roller for a job that I was expecting to get. (For laying Ditra)

then the flamin a in job fell through. :mad2:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
2013-11-12_11-18-17_763.jpg Got this from Lidl last month (about a fiver). Have not used it yet, but will be using it on Saturday. Silicone and grout removal tool. Mainly got it for the silicone removal part. Just about to put an order through to ATS too.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
a4ymubaz.jpg

Bought one of these thinking it might make plaster boarding a bit quicker.... What a waste of money... Oh well..you live and learn eh... There're no short cuts

G

Gazzer

a4ymubaz.jpg

Bought one of these thinking it might make plaster boarding a bit quicker.... What a waste of money... Oh well..you live and learn eh... There're no short cuts

Is that one of those things that they have on trade shows, ....holds the screw and supposed to self centre etc ?

Reply to Latest tiling tool you bought and why? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen