Search the forum,

Discuss laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CON5933

I'm lookin at gettin a laser level, been told this is pretty good.

[DLMURL="http://www.laser-level.co.uk/erol.html"]laser level - UK[/DLMURL] and look at the LASER CROSS LINE LEVEL. GP 100 kit.

Does anyone use one of these and if so, what are they like.

Cheers.:)

View attachment 63944

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concept PHT

I got a stanley self leveller, with a pole that fits between ceiling and floor as the mount. Perfect job every time mate....

C

CON5933

Thanks for that PHT, I'll have a look at it, always best to get the nod before splashin out.

T

Traxman

I have a stanley on a pole but want the GP 100 as it has twin vertical laser lines.
Its great for around windows.
If you want a stanley on a pole I am selling mine.

L

Leatherface

I have an Autocross Lazer Level 3 - have done a lot of research - No disrespect here , but it si farr better thatn stanley, has one horizontal and two vertical lines - on a pole. Will set you back around £180,00.
Thhe projected line is much finer than the stanle, so more accurate

T

trevortine

Thats what i used too till i dropped it from a great height and found it was 2mm out afterwards. Got to say though is a great piece of kit. Tried to get it fixed but pendulum knackered so have treated myself to hilti one, dogs balls!

C

CON5933

Thanks for the replies, (and the offer Traxman)
I'm trying to persuade the mrs to buy me the Autocross...:)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one of these in stock for £13.99 including postage and VAT if anybody wants one. [DLMURL="http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/3-in-1-swivel-laser-level-mouse/path/laser-levels-range-finders-testers-2/brand/rolson"]Rolson - 3-in-1 Swivel Laser Level Mouse - Laser Levels, Range Finders & Testers - Machine Mart[/DLMURL]

View attachment 64203

Last edited:

Reply to laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen