Search the forum,

Discuss laser level on floors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

saintdom

evening again

tried a laser levl last month for the first time and must admit i loved it. It was good quality and i used it for my datum, batton and to make sure my vertical grout line was sweet.

question i have is i wanted to buy one and do alot of floors.
how does the laser work on the floor. I think im just a bit dumb but how do you know your laser is running direct through the centre. i know thr line will always be straight but just cause its staight does not mean i wont go off at an angle. i hope you get me :dizzy2:

do you still mark your centre point , say in doorway get a straight line then put laser over top , please help ive confused the ****e out of myself , and you lot proably

P

palmers_tiling

Alreet mate,
basically you do put marks down on the floor and run your laser through your marks. Use your laser instead of a chalk line. You still have to run a tape round the floor/room to check dimensions n all. Once you find squarest point to work off, put a mark each end of the room set out according to the tile size n laser on through babeh..! :8:

robbbin

TF
Reaction score
I use a X2 laser for floors .........the 3 4 5 method to check if walls are sq then use laser floor sq at my start point happy days

Reply to laser level on floors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen