Search the forum,

Discuss Lack of Silicone joints in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Deane

TF
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name os Deane. Im a tiler / stonemason from New Zealand. I have just moved to france with my wife. I have not found any contracts yet here or the uk but i have noticed the lack of silicone jointing on all work i have seen. Can anyone inform me as to why. I have been tiling for 30 years and never come across it before. Cheers

M

Matt Bott

I'm guessing your talking about the internal corner expansion joints something I've been noticing about old plumbers

Deane

TF
Reaction score
In NZ we siliconed regardless of the substrate. So thats interesting....yeh i was thinking about the old school plumbers over here
... thanks for that guys

Reply to Lack of Silicone joints in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen