Search the forum,

Discuss knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Highlander

Your all wimps :yes: I have only the one leg other below knee amputation beat that lol. Mind you my knees are buggered as well but hey such is life eat pain killers but must remember to take no drams with them :8:

A

aejrd

ive tried hundred of pads over the years

the pants with pad pockets are good ,

also the hard cap pads but with clip not velcro fasterners

i used to have a lot of pain in one knee like a hot needle going in
but wife put me on glucosamine about a yr ago seems to work

tradetiler are doing some good pads but there always out of stock
Capped Kneepads (clip fixings)
mine were 3quid from a tool shop in the metro centre work champion my mates a roofer an they all cut tyres up an use them !! av got wear an tear arthritis in me left hand an the doc told me 2 take cod liver oil and glucosimine evry day 4 the rest of my life..seems to control it

T

tobster11

i bought s/fix ones for about 14 quid i think and they too have straps
but putting them on when working its like i have a new pair of knees
pain is no where near as bad as it was getting ,so the straps are the least of my worries only thing that does my head in is pulling the things up all the time
:grin:
any of the younger lads who are working on your knees alot get some save the pain:mad2:

Reply to knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen