Search the forum,

Discuss kitchen worktop savers??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lendini

hi there going to be making for myself some kitchen pvc worktop savers that are going to be cut 600mm these are going to be in heavy duty washable material.Really wondering if these are the sort of item you would use.Really want to get some interest.they can be wider if that would be better.Also groundsheets in high quality pvc would this be something of interest too.your thoughts plz .

B

brian c

dust6 sheets should be fine for floor,i find that the dustsheets get in the way when trying to tile a worktop ,so i dont use them but a plastic or polythene sheet should be ok.

E

enduro

I get up in the morning, take the sheets off the bed and take them to work and use them on the kitchen work tops, then go home to bed and put them back on, then start the same process again the following day.:lol:

Reply to kitchen worktop savers??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen