Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll Fugabella grout. Soft when wet? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all,
Last week I had grouted a bathroom floor of 100x100 porcelain mosaics using Kerakoll Fugabella having had read some great reviews on this product.

I had spoken to a Kerakoll sales rep as to any specific quirks said product might have.

Accordingly, I drill mixed one 3kg bag with exactly 700ml of water, applied and washed with sponge float approximately 20 to 30 minutes later.

It has now cured for close to a week now, and sadly when wet, I am able to scrape the top layer of grout off with my finger nail. It has a texture that isn’t dissimilar to plaster when wet, but dries back to a relatively hard state again.

Has anyone else had a similar issue with this product? My experiences so far are extremely frustrating despite being a joy to use initially.

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 28

Reply to Kerakoll Fugabella grout. Soft when wet? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen