Search the forum,

Discuss just started off doing a years course at telford collage in scotland wat to do next in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve84

hi finish my collage course in june and just started a placement 1 day a week as well , WATS MY BEST MOVE AFTER THIS , start off on my own or try and find a aprentaship any going lol cheers all:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::thumbsup:

M

Max@ableskills

Re: just started off doing a years course at telford collage in scotland wat to do ne

Hi. i would advise you to get as much practical experience as possible maybe as a apprentice or better yet working with a time served/qualified tiler on site. Easier said than done at the moment i am afraid but good luck to you.

A

aph257

Re: just started off doing a years course at telford collage in scotland wat to do ne

welcome and good luck.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi and:welcome:good luck:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome.

W

White Room

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score

:welcome:and the very best of luck:thumbsup:

S

suave

:welcome::welcome::thumbsup:

T

tfs

Welcome to the forum mate.

I think you should try and get work with a tiler and get as much experience as you can. You will struggle to get an apprenticeship mate. There are very few in the central belt at present and applications for any apprenticeships would be huge.

S

steve84

a think ur right about aprentaship not going to be easy started working with a tiler last week one day a week for extra experince not geting paid for it but learned a few things

do u no any tilers i could contact

Reply to just started off doing a years course at telford collage in scotland wat to do next in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen