Search the forum,

Discuss It's the weekend. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

on the red whilst browsing ebay for some new togs for coming shooting season...lethal! ha ha :)

D

Dougs Third Go

been on a little picnic today, would you believe Mrs took a jamjar full of gin and tonic....at least she's progressed from the brown paper bag and she's a redneck moonshiner now instead of a hobo...

Q

Qwerty

image.jpg

My slurp today!

D

Dougs Third Go

...feeling a tad jaded this morning, hopefully feel better after I've had the dogs out :eek:

Reply to It's the weekend. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen