Discuss Is this tile posistion exceptable? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jamie

Hi Guys

Back again... noticed that the tile I marked out around my shower knob is right on the bottom right of my tile and is overlapping the rile below, is that exceptable? all the other tiles seem to work well around the room..

Any advice would be grand...

Reply to Is this tile posistion exceptable? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've recently tiled my own bathroom and all went well but I have noticed about an inch...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and Girls I’m new to this forum, just installed new cabinets in kitchen and now starting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley