Search the forum,

Discuss Indoor terracotta tiles on painted, rendered exterior walls in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello,

I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant for interior use only.

I am trying to work out if I can seal the tiles with something to make them frost proof, and then stick them to a rendered exterior wall that has been painted. This is not new render, been in place many years, but it is very uneven. The garden is a fairly-sheltered courtyard.

So I'd like some advice about what products can allow me to do this. Sealants, adhesives, grouts etc, and any preparation tips please.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to Indoor terracotta tiles on painted, rendered exterior walls in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen