Discuss I finally want a Sigma cutter in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
The Sigma 12D XL manual tile cutter. 2050mm cuts. Man. What a beast. Gotta get one.

Now all I need is £1294.80.

Anyone out there already have one of these?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Belotta are doing a big push and are who sigma got their idea from aren't they? Mwahahaha

D

Dumbo

Having recently purchased a sigma 1260 max and using 1m square tiles I thought how nice if they made it that the rail would release at one end so you could put Tile in cutter rather than having to slide it in from one side which is not that easy

Reply to I finally want a Sigma cutter in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, would like some advice. I'm currently tiling an ensuite. I'm using 60 x 30 tiles. I have...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley