Search the forum,

Discuss How To Clear Joins & How To Bog Spaces? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm doing my first ever tiling job. Got the tiles down. Ready to grout.

All the advice on how to grout I see on the web fails to mention what to do about joints that are full of adhesive.

I suppose that needs digging out lof there? Spoil the appearance and also, I suppose, not so good at the job as grout? Will let water in? Will crumble away?

Well, how best to get it out? I'm tiling 1.5" square tiles on a shower floor. Miles of joins to clean. Is there a tool for this?

Second question: I've got some spaces where I couldn't get a tile in and I'd like to bog them up. Up to about 1/2" I suppose.

I have indoor/outdoor filler to hand. And mortar. And happy to go get whatever...

And outside corners where I couldn't overlap the tiles to I want to round off the corner with bog somehow.

Is grout good enough for this or I should use something else?

Reply to How To Clear Joins & How To Bog Spaces? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen