Search the forum,

Discuss How much for materials? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

williamraff

Thanks Dave, I most certainly will. I have loads of photos of the works prior to and during preparation and look forward to showing the finished product. I even have a video or two of the devastation.

What I can say in advance of completion is that this will be twice the job it would have been had I not joined this forum.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,Will:thumbsup:.

D

DHTiling

We look forward to the pics and even better the vids..:thumbsup:

p.s don't mix em up with the home ones..:lol:

S

Scott

lol Dave!

Stick around Will. While i dont always agree with building surveyors i liked a post you made earlier in a different thread. I think you could be a valuble member to this forum :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Will, the TF is a very friendly, helpful site. Sorry you had a bad response:thumbsup:

W

williamraff

Thanks for your kind words but it is not a problem, I am a Project Manager for NHS refurbishment and maintenance works so I have broad shoulders! :thumbsup:.

T

Time's Ran Out

Pricing is usually discussed in the Tilers Arms and so your replies will be restricted.
Keep the threads going and the replies will be 99% positive.

W

williamraff

OOOOOHHH Scottley, does someone need a hug? Have you had bad experiences with those nasty Building Surveyors? LOL:grouphug:

Reply to How much for materials? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen