Search the forum,

Discuss Homebase sale. On now. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

There’s a few good bargains available at some Homebase store at the moment.
Namely Empire e70 levels at a ridiculous price. and a great hop up reduced from £50 to £20 150kg rated so suitable for site.
Oh and a radio in tradepoint.

967467DE-0C9F-4163-8DA5-CAD50217F995.jpeg 3B368733-3121-4A5B-9495-0DA6EFF5E474.jpeg 45426939-60F7-4DD6-B762-D84FEDB21AE3.jpeg

S

Spare Tool

No point totting it up, if you need it you need it, and you KNOW how tight I am, got a full set of stabilas delivered yesterday but those empires were too good a deal to miss ;) makita shelves had been ravaged...only a vacume dust extractor thing and a couple of impact drivers left

O

Old Mod

No point totting it up, if you need it you need it, and you KNOW how tight I am, got a full set of stabilas delivered yesterday but those empires were too good a deal to miss ;) makita shelves had been ravaged...only a vacume dust extractor thing and a couple of impact drivers left
Haha oh dear, you still after battery grinder?

S

Spare Tool

I'd love one, could really do with one that would fit the different size makita batteries I got in the impact and drill driver, not even sure what they're called, got that set from BnQ and haven't seen those paricular 18v Makita batteries anywhere else..
Unless yo can recommend something decent that comes with batteries and charger for no more than £150

O

Old Mod

I get the feeling that Homebase are going down the tube soon. On that basis, it might be worth making your own 'wish list' and picking up a few things if they come available.
Homebase were recently taken over by Bunnings, a giant diy chain from Australia
They have a few stores around the uk now as well. Mainly in Herts

Reply to Homebase sale. On now. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen