Search the forum,

Discuss Hi All , Glad To Have Found This Site As I Have A Question? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

refurb again

plan is to tile bathroom tomorrow have mapei s1 adhesive on new plaster wanted to know if sbr bond is ok to prime/seal plaster before tiling

Q

Qwerty

Welcome.
You are better off using Mapei PrimerG as recommended by Mapei, but if watered down to correct ratio and applied correctly you will be fine with the SBR

R

refurb again

Welcome.
You are better off using Mapei PrimerG as recommended by Mapei, but if watered down to correct ratio and applied correctly you will be fine with the SBR
thanks for your quick reply ,is mapei primer G a form of sbr or something completely different as i already have everbuild sbr but also want to do the job correctly

Reply to Hi All , Glad To Have Found This Site As I Have A Question? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen