Search the forum,

Discuss Help with tiles around door frame in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fi77

Hi, I had my bathroom updated however the builder disappeared before finishing it. The tiling has been completed but there is a gap of 1.5cm around the door frame and the wall tiles. What would I use to fill this gap please?
Thank you

Reaction score
Too wide for grout.....would look pants. Could you fit wider architraves?. Notice you said builder, not tiler!. Should never be that sort of basic error.

F

fi77

Sorry for the basic error! I employed a 'man' to complete several home improvement jobs. His work to date has been assessed as excellent by building regulators, but he has now disappeared without completing.

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't mean a basic error on your part. I meant that a professional tiler would not have made that basic error........but a builder.!.

Reply to Help with tiles around door frame in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen