Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Split face stone tiles on a ‘dry lined’ wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I have a Tile Source near me. The discount on tiles has always been pretty disappointing. I like my 30% minimum off retail.

Excellent choice of tiling related gear though.

D

Dumbo

It's not all about the money I think you would be the first to say you are not the cheapest bathroom installer

James C

TF
Reaction score
Hahaha! Well that website looks like the example of cheap split stone being difficult to install and looking bad. I’ll check my local independents for better products

D

Dumbo

Hahaha! Well that website looks like the example of cheap split stone being difficult to install and looking bad. I’ll check my local independents for better products
Do understand that split face will look rustic at best

W

Waluigi

It's not all about the money I think you would be the first to say you are not the cheapest bathroom installer

My business model is the supply and install of complete bathrooms so losing money on the supply of something is the equavalent of a day rate Tiler reducing his day rate.

That said, I have sacrificed my margins many times to get a better looking job done. As a general rule though, it would be business suicide to start recommending products that I make very little money on.

Reply to Help! Split face stone tiles on a ‘dry lined’ wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen