Discuss Hello. Spanish tiler new in scotland. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Welcome, what did you use in Spain, cola Blanco ( hope that's spelt right )
Perfectly spell. We use the same thin set. And the tools aswel, rubi is from Barcelona! What I find very different is that we don't use timber, then the floors for example is something I have to relearn properly. I hope here I can have the best advices!

Welcome to the forum @Enrique volta

Looking forward to hearing how fixing methods differ between Spain and UK
Hello. The methods for fixing is more or less the same. Is the base of walls and floors where is different. Walls usually are mortar render or plasterboar/back board etc. And floors allwais concrete.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Thank you! And I'm sorry if I make mistakes when I'm writing...
It's okay. We have a member from Italy who can't speak English at all. And he uses Google Translate for every single post he makes. And he is a very active member!

@antonio

I installed an Italian forum language pack so that he can see buttons around the forum in Italian, to help him edit his profile and whatnot.

If you would like, I can try to find an Espanol language pack for you.

Let me know.

It's okay. We have a member from Italy who can't speak English at all. And he uses Google Translate for every single post he makes. And he is a very active member!

@antonio

I installed an Italian forum language pack so that he can see buttons around the forum in Italian, to help him edit his profile and whatnot.

Let me know.
That's very kind from you, make the things easy for all of us. I think I will manage in English, is just I make mistakes often. Thanks !

I

Italy

@antonio

Let me know.
welcome enrico volta.
yes,it is very easy to use google translate,
how to cut a lawn with scissors.
we have @pdc that you could use as a pocket translator.
pdc is an English extracommunitarian arrived with the dinghy in spain. :)
I think it's still there, if it hasn't melted like ice cream
at 42 ° :)
I only know one sentence in Spanish,
otherwise I would still be at a road junction for 15 years.

donde sta la caretera para playa de aro? ahahha
old memories

welcome enrico volta.
yes,it is very easy to use google translate,
how to cut a lawn with scissors.
we have @pdc that you could use as a pocket translator.
pdc is an English extracommunitarian arrived with the dinghy in spain. :)
I think it's still there, if it hasn't melted like ice cream
at 42 ° :)
I only know one sentence in Spanish,
otherwise I would still be at a road junction for 15 years.

donde sta la caretera para playa de aro? ahahha
old memories
Hahahaha Good sentence. Yes is much fresh up in Scotland, and summer there is the best day of the year!

Reply to Hello. Spanish tiler new in scotland. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB