Discuss Hello. Spanish tiler new in scotland. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you! And I'm sorry if I make mistakes when I'm writing...
It's okay. We have a member from Italy who can't speak English at all. And he uses Google Translate for every single post he makes. And he is a very active member!

@antonio

I installed an Italian forum language pack so that he can see buttons around the forum in Italian, to help him edit his profile and whatnot.

If you would like, I can try to find an Espanol language pack for you.

Let me know.

Reaction score
It's okay. We have a member from Italy who can't speak English at all. And he uses Google Translate for every single post he makes. And he is a very active member!

@antonio

I installed an Italian forum language pack so that he can see buttons around the forum in Italian, to help him edit his profile and whatnot.

Let me know.
That's very kind from you, make the things easy for all of us. I think I will manage in English, is just I make mistakes often. Thanks !

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem at all. Even the English do that on here. In fact even I do and mine can have grande effects on the forum. haha :D

Reaction score
No problem at all. Even the English do that on here. In fact even I do and mine can have grande effects on the forum. haha :D
Hahaha is normal. Now that I'm on holiday and I have time I'm trying to see the rules and how it works this forum. So far I like it.

I

Italy

@antonio

Let me know.
welcome enrico volta.
yes,it is very easy to use google translate,
how to cut a lawn with scissors.
we have @pdc that you could use as a pocket translator.
pdc is an English extracommunitarian arrived with the dinghy in spain. :)
I think it's still there, if it hasn't melted like ice cream
at 42 ° :)
I only know one sentence in Spanish,
otherwise I would still be at a road junction for 15 years.

donde sta la caretera para playa de aro? ahahha
old memories

Reaction score
welcome enrico volta.
yes,it is very easy to use google translate,
how to cut a lawn with scissors.
we have @pdc that you could use as a pocket translator.
pdc is an English extracommunitarian arrived with the dinghy in spain. :)
I think it's still there, if it hasn't melted like ice cream
at 42 ° :)
I only know one sentence in Spanish,
otherwise I would still be at a road junction for 15 years.

donde sta la caretera para playa de aro? ahahha
old memories
Hahahaha Good sentence. Yes is much fresh up in Scotland, and summer there is the best day of the year!

Reply to Hello. Spanish tiler new in scotland. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks