Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss have a happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

To all you guys and gals that put in the slog, seasons salutations fro me, Have a great Xmas and may your diary be full for 2014 :)

P

Pebbs

I spent Christmas eve standing on a grass verge. when a piece of debris came flying through the drivers window on the M6 toll road. It was like a bomb going off. Apart from a few pieces of glass in my hair and damage to the car, I am counting my lucky stars it wasnt worse. Everyone take care out there, your life can change in a split second.
Lynn

W

White Room

Quote; your life can change in a split second.

Would think a few have been down that road....the vehicle be can repaired flesh and bone is another issue.

Glad to hear your ok Lynn.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm having tests to diagnose or hopefully rule out the big C. The best thing I could possibly have for the new year is a clean bill of health. It's right that your life can change in a heartbeat. You can plan and plan but things jump up and smack you in the flipping head sometimes.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I'm having tests to diagnose or hopefully rule out the big C. The best thing I could possibly have for the new year is a clean bill of health. It's right that your life can change in a heartbeat. You can plan and plan but things jump up and smack you in the flipping head sometimes.

Alan, wow that puts things in prospective, I hope you get a clean bill of health.

Work is not important in the big picture, all the best Alan to you and yours.

Reply to have a happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks