Search the forum,

Discuss Hardie or Aquapanel??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aspesim

What is your preference? Hardie or Aquapanel?

I think I'm right when I say Hardie doens't have a mesh built in to it where Aquapanel does!!

F

Fliselege

At least you guys get a choice, regs only allow us to use what you call tile backer boards (from what I can make out) known to us as wetroom boards, depending where I shop it's usually wedi or litex.

P

paulpa

Regs? What regs would they be?
Oh Norway that may explain the regs.
For one minute i thought "building regs" lol:yikes:

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fliselege

I do mean building regs, known to us as byggebransjens våtromsnorm, got to stick to it to the level of paranoia.

P

paulpa

I had a similar feeling with insulation. My inspector must have had shares in Celotex. Insulation mad he was.
Good job he never looked at the shower then.
Regs can go too far at times i feel.

Reply to Hardie or Aquapanel??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen