Search the forum,

Discuss Grout Staining Products -V- Sealers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Has anyone any experience of grout statining dyes,

I laid a kitchen floor last year, despite my recommendations the customer insisted on white grout, To protect it I sealed it with HG SUPERPROTECTOR which has done the job and it is stil pristine white, however, The lady of the house has decided that she would like it changing to gray to match the worktops, I dont want to rake it all out and redo it and have told them I wont even qoute for it.

Will a grout staining product work, the tiles are ceramic, Im guessing that the sealer will stop it from penetrating the grout, is there a remover product?

Any ideas welcome.

Reply to Grout Staining Products -V- Sealers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen