Search the forum,

Discuss grey addy under light coloured tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

ant27

Hello all, is it ok to use grey granfix rapid set underneath b and q magnolia coloured mineral tiles? or do i have to use white. And do mineral tiles need to be sealed? Thanks

D

DHTiling

Hello all, is it ok to use grey granfix rapid set underneath b and q magnolia coloured mineral tiles? or do i have to use white. And do mineral tiles need to be sealed? Thanks

They are a composite tile body with a vinyl top... so no sealing needed..

D

doug boardley

I'd go with the grey adhesive then, so long as there's no chance of the adhesive bleeding through the tile biscuit:thumbsup:

Reply to grey addy under light coloured tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen