Search the forum,

Discuss granfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dymafo

granfix never use their products again what rubish

MAPEI RULE ALL TILING ADHESIVES AND GROUT:hurray:

D

diamondtiling

MAPEI RULE ALL TILING ADHESIVES AND GROUT:hurray:[/

Bit of a sweeping statement there me old bean, I have used plenty of granfix over the years, simply tons and tons, never had a problem with any of it. I know the people in the Technical department, very happy to assist and I know Phil the M.D., nice chap, if they were as you described then I am sure they would not have lasted the time they have.

What exactly was the problem you encountered?

P

peckers

MAPEI RULE ALL TILING ADHESIVES AND GROUT:hurray:
What was the problem you had with Granfix???
I have used pallets and pallets of there products, all there adhesives and grouts have been fine.
Wont use there silicon though!
spill the beanz wot was the problem????

D

diamondtiling

agree about the silicone :prrr::prrr::prrr: dow corning for me,,

dymafo have you mixed your rapid set with hot water? tell me if you have, I promise not to laugh and I wont tell anyone mate. dib dib dib and all that......

:lol::lol:

Reply to granfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen